Heat Local, Heat Renewable with wood pellet boiler incentives!
Heat Local, Heat Renewable
Financial help available to convert buildings to high-efficiency, automated wood pellet boilers
Wood pellets are local, renewable and convenient!
Incentives available from the Northern Forest Center:
- $10,000 for municipal buildings and some non-profits
- Additional financial support may be available through NYSERDA's Renewable Heat New York Program
- Municipalities throughout Franklin, Clinton and Essex Counties are eligible
- Non-profits in Franklin, Clinton and Essex Counties may also be eligible
- Simple application and process!
Why heat with wood pellets?
- Efficient and clean-burning
- Uses a local, renewable fuel
- Convenient and low-maintenance
- Replaces existing oil or propane boilers
- Supports local jobs and forest economy
Contact Leslie Karasin for program information at firstname.lastname@example.org or (518) 891-2193
Details at www.northernforest.org
Last updated February 2, 2017