Parenting A Second Time Around
Tuesday, January 17, 2023,
1:00 PM -
Parenting A Second Time Around, P.A.S.T.A., is intended for grandparents
and relatives who are parenting related children, in their custody or not.
- 8 sessions in total, attend one or all sessions.
- Minimum of 4 participants to run the program.
Purpose of the workshops:
- Acknowledge feelings of grandparents and
- Help adults feel more confident, comfortable,
and informed with their situations
- Provide a forum for discussion
- Effective communication skills and mental health
- Encourage caregivers to be advocates
- Exploring changing relationships
- Understanding adolescent development and
- Learning indicators of high-risk behaviors
This workshop aims to create group
cohesion and social support among it's members.
Though it is important to note that this is a structured educational
program not a support group.
Contact Smanatha Davis at SMD242@cornell.edu or 518-962-4810
This event is online
Last updated October 17, 2022